Last Modified on January 30, 2020
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY; THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT.
1. Service Commitment. HouseCanary will use commercially reasonable efforts to make it’s Products available with a System Availability (defined below) of at least 99.9%, in each case during any monthly billing cycle (the “Service Commitment”). The status of HouseCanary Products and their associated scheduled maintenance windows will be available via the publicly accessible website status.housecanary.com.
• “System Availability” is defined as the percentage of minutes individual HouseCanary systems are available in a calendar month to the total number of minutes in that month excluding Scheduled Maintenance and External Outages.
• “Scheduled Maintenance” is defined as periods in which the HouseCanary systems are unavailable because HouseCanary is performing routine maintenance services, system upgrades, system administration or other related activities. In most cases, these maintenance periods last ~60-90 seconds or less. HouseCanary shall limit such upgrades to occur between 6:00p.m. and 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time for any maintenance or updates that are expected to last more than 5 minutes. HouseCanary will provide 24 hour advanced notice for any planned unavailability lasting 60 minutes or longer and will typically schedule these maintenance periods to occur on Saturday or Sunday (or during similar low-usage periods as determined by HouseCanary). Scheduled Maintenance shall not typically exceed four (4) hours in any calendar month.
• “External Outages” are defined as failures or disruptions associated with systems or providers outside of HouseCanary’s control (e.g. content providers, Internet service providers, hosting providers such as Amazon Web Services, Multiple Listing Services (MLS), the Internet network backbone, or HouseCanary’s or the customer’s internet access through its contracted carriers), or failures caused by a Force Majeure event or negligent use by a customer (e.g. invalid or unauthorized usage).
3. Technical Support. HouseCanary shall provide technical support via phone, email and/or web submissions that shall be staffed by knowledgeable employees or contractors capable of providing technical assistance regarding the service, its functionality, operations, utilities, and supporting documentation. Such telephone, email and web assistance shall be available to the customer during HouseCanary’s normal business hours. Customer also has access to web based Help Center for self service via knowledge base. Help Center will also provide secure access to historical submission tracking. HouseCanary shall provide additional support 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, to handle resolution of Critical failures (as defined below in Section 4 of this Attachment).
|Phone||1 (415) 877-1326|
3.1 Technical Support Hours.
|Standard Support Hours|
|Business Hours 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST Monday – Friday (excluding HouseCanary holidays published on Help Center site)|
3.2 Technical Support Response Timeline.
|Priority Level||Initial Response Target||Approximate Communication Interval|
|Critical Severity||2 Hours||2 Hours or Less|
|High Severity||1 Business Day||1 Business Day|
|Medium Severity||2 Business Days||2 Business Days|
|Low Severity/Enhancement||3 Business Days||To be determined based upon the problem/request|
Further definition of severity levels are outlined in Section 5.1.
4. Scope of Technical Support. The following technical support services shall be provided by HouseCanary in connection with the HouseCanary Products and Services:
4.1 HouseCanary shall develop and provide corrections, changes, or workarounds for any defects, errors, or malfunctions in the HouseCanary products, including, but not limited to, any nonconformities with the specifications described herein, discovered by HouseCanary or the customer, on a commercially reasonable timely basis, given the nature and scope of the defect. Upon discovering any Critical or High Severity programming defects in the HouseCanary Product or Services, the customer shall notify HouseCanary. Upon notification, HouseCanary will develop and provide corrections, changes, or workarounds necessary to resolve the issue as set forth in Section 5 of this SLA.
4.2 New Releases. HouseCanary will be responsible for providing technical support and correcting errors only in the most recent release versions of the product and services within this agreement. HouseCanary will support the immediately prior version of products and services for a reasonable period sufficient to allow the customer to install the latest version(s), but not more than ninety (90) days after availability of a new release or version.
5. Defect Resolution. HouseCanary shall use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to customer reports of problems with the HouseCanary Products and Services and will attempt to provide status updates and resolve issues based on their Severity Level in the time frames set forth in the System Resolutions Timeline table in Section 5.2.
5.1 “Severity Level” means a classification of problems reported by HouseCanary or Customers related to HouseCanary Products or Services. Classification for each problem shall be set by HouseCanary and will be based on the definitions provided hereto in Section 4 of this SLA. Severity Level classifications are as follows:
• Critical Severity: The HouseCanary product or service is rendered inoperable or unreachable and therefore all components are substantially unavailable.
• High Severity: A major component of the HouseCanary Product or Service is inoperable or not generally functioning as defined in the product specifications and is considered to be a high impact to business, and there is no workaround available.
• Medium Severity: Any component or feature of the HouseCanary Product or Service is inoperable or not generally functioning as defined in the product specifications, is not considered to be a high impact to business, and there is a workaround available.
• Low Severity: Any component or feature of the HouseCanary Product or Service that is a minor problem and is considered to be a low impact to business.
Resolution: HouseCanary Support will provide the resolution for an issue in the form of a software release, patch or instruction/advice.
5.2 System Resolution Timelines. HouseCanary will use commercially reasonable efforts to replicate the issue in-house and correct the error or provide a work-around solution for each priority level and, if a work-around is the immediate solution, will attempt to provide a final resolution of the error within the following time-frames:
|Priority Level||Defect Resolution Targets||Approximate Communication Interval|
|Critical Severity||24 Hours||2 Hours or Less|
|High Severity||2 Business Days||1 Business Day|
|Medium Severity||7 Business Days||2 Business Days|
|Low Severity||30 Business Days||As Needed|
The Resolution Timelines for Corrections or Workarounds that require a mobile app update represent the time from defect identification to submission to the mobile app store (i.e., Apple’s App Store). The Resolution Time does not include the time needed to pass through the mobile app store validation requirements.