It is an evaluation report, as per Interagency Guidelines and includes a set of comparative HouseCanary analytics.
Evaluation report contents:
- Identify property location, current and projected use, and property's market value (current condition)
- Method(s) used to determine property’s condition and extent to which an inspection was performed
- Description of analysis and supporting documents used
- Describe the supplemental information that was considered when using an analytical method or technological tool
- Indicate all source(s) used (data sources, property inspection, photos, description of the neighborhood, local market conditions)